Doi Inthanon National Park is
- Spend the first night at Hmong village
- The second night at Karen village
- Ride an elephant and enjoy bamboo rafting
Pick up from GAP'S HOUSE at 9.30 am.
- Leaving from CHIANGMAI by pick up truck
for 3 hrs.
- Stop at local market for food, lunch will be served on the
- 3 hours walk starting from trekking point, to HMONG
Stay over night ( 1,600 M. ABOVE THE SEE LEVEL)
- Dinner will be served at 7.00 pm.
- Breakfast at 8.00 am.
- 4 hours walk to ELEPHANT CAMP.
- Lunch will be served.
- Elephant safari for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- 1 1/2 hours walk to KAREN VILLAGE , and
stay over night.
- 7 pm. Dinner will be served.
at 7.00 am.
- 2 1/2 hours walk to SHAN VILLAGE.
- Bamboo rafting for 2 hours
- 1 1/2 hours to Doi Inthanon National Park (the tallest mountain)
- On the way back to CHIANGMAI, we stop at
one of the most beautiful water falls in Thailand: VACHIRATHAN
- Back to CHIANGMAI around 6.00 pm.
PRICE: 1700 B./ PERSON
- Maximum group size: 12 passengers.
- Our guides are licensed from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) under License No. 24/6489.
- Prices include all meals, transportation, accommodation, accident insurance, entrance fees.
- A room will be reserved at GAP'S HOUSE on the date of your return.